Thursday, July 3, 2008

Hillsong 2008


It is exciting to again be heading of to Hillsong Conference. It really is a highlight each year. I always come away inspired, refreshed, challenged and impacted by God in a massive way. I'm really looking forward to God speaking to me over the next week or so.

I'm also looking forward to going to two NRL games while away. Penrith v Paramatta on Sunday afternoon and then Roosters v Titans next Friday night. They're going to be awesome! Go Para and Go the Roosters!

Only bummer is leaving Lisa and Annamari behind. Lisa was going to come but we hadn't planned on her being 8 months pregnant at time of take off. I'll miss her and Annamari a lot. After Hillsong though only 30 more days till baby number 2 is due. That will be exciting. We look forward to having either little Chaz Michael Michaels McAuley if it is a boy or wee Marge Maggie Lisa McAuley if it is a girl. Can't wait!

While I'm away I'll fire in some twitter updates that'll load themselves onto my blog, (singing 'I love technology...'). So you can keep a track of what we are up to if you like.

No comments: